Session Fee of $200 includes:
- 2-3 hours of professionally styled photography by an AIPP accredited, experienced newborn photographer
- Use of a wide range of internationally sourced, handmade beanies, wraps, throws, blankets and props
- A proofing gallery to choose from in real time during your newborn session. Or in a private online gallery for all other sessions.
- Custom retouching of selected images in your package.
- All digital packages and products are in addition to the session fee.
To see a full price list, please contact Mel Cieslik Photography.
Products available include, Glass Blocks, digital images, brag books, albums, wall prints, canvases and framed prints.
Payment can be made by cash, credit card, eftpos or direct deposit.
Prices at time of booking will be honoured, prices subject to change without notice.
All images are copyright Mel Cieslik Photography. It is illegal to copy, scan, alter in any way including cropping and removal of watermark or reproduce without permission. Select images will be chosen for website and promotional purposes.
(1) Prices are in Australian dollars and include GST unless stated otherwise. (2) Payment for session fee is due in advance to hold your booking and payment for digital packages, prints, electronic media and other goods is due on the day of your session, unless stated otherwise. (3) Payment can be made by eftpos, credit card, cash. (4) Reasonable efforts will be made to supply the goods and services in accordance with any timeframes or specifications described above. (5) Mel Cieslik reserves all moral rights in works resulting from the services (“Works”), and will have a perpetual, royalty free licence to use the Works for advertising and promotional purposes. (6) You hereby irrevocably release and discharge Mel Cieslik from any and all claims and demands arising out of or in connection with the use of the Works, including any claims based on defamation, copyright, privacy or right of publicity. You give the same release on behalf of any other person who appears in the Works. (7) To the extent permitted by law, Mel Cieslik’s liability in connection with the goods is limited to replacement of the goods or supply of equivalent goods or paying the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods, and in connection with the services is limited to supplying the services again or paying the cost of having the services supplied again. (8) Your personal information may be collected and used for the purpose of supplying the goods and services and exercising the rights under point (5), and disclosed to agents and contractors for these purposes. You can gain access to the personal information held about you by contacting Mel Cieslik. (9) Your payment or instruction to supply the goods and services is your acceptance of these terms and